- Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking - George Alan Tarr - Google книги
- Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking / Edition 6
- Subscribe to our newsletter
Delivery not available.
Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking - George Alan Tarr - Google книги
Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Specifications Publisher Cengage Learning.
Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address. Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services. Get to Know Us.
Customer Service. In The Spotlight. Shop Our Brands. All Rights Reserved. Cancel Submit.vesechefsle.tk
Judicial Process and Judicial Policymaking / Edition 6
How was your experience with this page? It aims to shed some light on the policy capacities that the courts possess, as well as the impact of their decisions. The chapter focuses on the conditions that must be met in order for the courts to make effective policy. It describes how several of the basic features of the judicial process actually undermine the realization of those conditions.
The discussion draws on several different strands of research that underscore different problems that are common to judges serving as policy-makers. Keywords: judicial process , issues , policy capacity , impact , decisions , conditions , effective policy , basic features. Kevin T. Access to the complete content on Oxford Handbooks Online requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
- Governance & the Judicial Conference;
- Wild Dream.
- Icelandic herbs and their medicinal uses!
- Courts and Judicial Policymaking The Judicial Process: Law Courts and Judicial Politics: Law;
- Optimal Portfolios with Stochastic Interest Rates and Defaultable Assets (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems).
- Vortex dynamics!
Oxford Handbooks Online.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search within my subject: Select Politics Urban Studies U. History Law Linguistics Literature.